Thursday 24 March 2011

I'm still here.....

......playing the waiting game for baby to arrive.

The last few weeks have been a mixture of exhaustion, just coping to keep up with everything - housework, girls, school run (yada,yada.....) my sewing machine giving up, my birthday and our fifth wedding anniversary, a day in hospital for monitoring after the baby was a bit excited at my antenatal appointment and finally a few bits of knitting here and there.



I have managed to finish the 3-6 month moss stitch jacket from Debbie Bliss Eco Baby. Its very cute and I actually enjoyed the moss stitch. Quite a revelation.

I'm now knitting a few hearts to make into lavendar pouches as part of my mum's Mother's Day Gift and then I think I will embark on some socks. Of course I haven't seen my ankles in months but I'm hoping they are still there.......





1 comment:

  1. The jacket is adorable!! I love the collar and all those buttons. Great idea for mother's day. I may be stealing it and making a few myself. :)

    ReplyDelete