Friday 1 April 2011

What's a girl to do......

.......when she's absolutely MASSIVE and ready to pop......well.........

1. Eat cake. Chocolate Fudge Cake to be exact. Preferably more than one slice a day. Calorie overload I know but I'm beyond caring. My dieting days are coming soon enough......

2. Buy wool and knit socks. You too can be led astray here (but I'm warning you this is seriously tempting stuff and pricey - but these are destined for a special pair of socks)

3. Look at "very expensive but lovely" baby changing bags. As we are planning that this baby will be the last edition to our family can I justify spending money on a bag that will contain mostly nappies and is bound to be puked on? Maybe.



2 comments:

  1. love all of the above. That chocolate cake would taste lovely with my coffee this morning. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn i wish i had some cake now.

    ReplyDelete